Our Flagship Event: In-person and Online - Sync Summit LA
Sync Summit LA is our flagship, an annual in-person event, and it will be taking place at El Cid on Sunset from February 5-7, 2024.
Along with all the types of programming we featured at the 2023 event:
- Three days of panels, keynotes and demos from over 100 Speakers from brands, Ads, Tech, TV, Film, Music, Production, Sync Agents and More Industry Players.
- Networking opportunities before, during and after the event- both online and in person.
- Our personal assistance in connecting with speakers and attendees.
- Showcases, Composition Challenges, Workshops on practical elements of sync and scoring.
- An EPK for every attendee on the Sync Summit website.
- A final contact list of speakers and attendees.
- Video archives of all in-person and online sessions.
- The opportunity to submit music to every speaker at the event.
We’re adding a songwriting camp, a metadata workshop, more networking opportunities, more showcases and a music supervision workshop where you’ll learn the ins and outs of what the job of a music supervisor entails, which will help you understand what elements of music creation, clearance and placement are vital to success to everyone in our industry.
If you want to attend the 2024 LA Sync Summit in person or online, you can sign up by using one of the links below.
Here’s the details:
In Person Registration – $699: This includes access to all four days of the event, networking, online video archives, connections to music supervisors, songwriting camp, your own EPK ans the post-event mailing list.
To register to attend in person, use this link:
Online Registration – $200 – $99 off the standard $299 rate until December 5th:
To register to attend online only, use this link:
Beyond this, we’re actively recruiting speakers, evaluating potential showcase artists and looking for event sponsors, so if you’re interested in speaking, playing or sponsoring, just email me at email@example.com and I’ll be happy to follow up with you on next steps.
I am really excited to bring Sync Summit LA back, and I truly believe that an in-person event is a vital to everyone in our community to make connections, to collaborate and to their success in Sync, and I hope to see you at El Cid in February 2024.