Please join us on May 6, 2023 at 11:30 AM PT/2:30 PM ET (New Time) for a music listening session with Aspect (Trailer House) Associate Music Supervisor Allyson Aranez.
By signing up for this listening session you’ll get:
- A direct connection and conversation with a top Music Supervisor, Music Coordinator or Sync Agent.
- Access to any current searches or music needs of our guest.
- One song you choose to be listened to during the session by our guest to be evaluated and you’ll get detailed feedback on its syncability as well as any creative notes .
- A link to submit three songs total to our guest for further review and potential future usage.
- Information on how to connect with our guest after the session.
- A video archive of the session for your post-session review.
All of these benefits are included in the $75 price for this session. Now, here’s some information on our guest:
Allyson Aranez is an Associate Music Supervisor at the trailer house Aspect, and works to loom music with trailers for all major studios and streaming networks. Allyson is also a working musician with music in production at Fox and Netflix, among others. Before Aspect, Allyson’s roles included music coordinator and associate music supervisor at Trailer Park and film music roles at Universal, Sony ATV and Primary Wave.
And now info about Aspect. Founded in 1978, Aspect is more than an award-winning trailer house and entertainment marketing company. We’re a team. And like a good team, we challenge each other to be better, to take bigger swings and to work together to create something special.
When you sign up, we will share with you the types of music Allyson is looking for as as she shares them with us a guide for your submissions as well as a link for submitting your songs and the link to the listening session Zoom room.
The Sync Music Listening Sessions connect and your music to a top Music Supervisor, Music Coordinator or Sync Agent who will listen to your music, give you invaluable feedback and connect with you on a personal level.
The Sync Music Listening Sessions are strictly limited to 30 participants, so every single person gets one song of their music listened to, evaluated and shared with the people working on some of the top projects in TV, film, video games, trailers apps, ads, brands and the Internet.
You’ll be able to ask questions, and all playlists from the songs played in the session are archived and shared on the Sync Summit Listening Sessions website.
The cost for taking part in this Listening Session is $75 and includes the session, listing in the Session playlist and access to all session video archives.
Click the button below to register – after registration you’ll get an email with the details on how to access the session.