Please join us on April 2, 2023 at 10PM PT/1PM ET for a music listening session with Podcast Music Supervisor and Founder of Frisson Music, Scott Velasquez.
By signing up for this listening session you’ll get:
- A direct connection and conversation with a top Music Supervisor, Music Coordinator or Sync Agent.
- Access to any current searches or music needs of our guest.
- One song you choose to be listened to during the session by our guest to be evaluated and you’ll get detailed feedback on its syncability as well as any creative notes .
- A link to submit three songs total to our guest for further review and potential future usage.
- Information on how to connect with our guest after the session.
- A video archive of the session for your post-session review.
All of these benefits are included in the $75 price for this session. Now, here’s some information on our guest:
Scott is the founder of Los Angeles based music supervision company, Frisson Sync. With over 10 years of music industry experience, Frisson specializes in Music Supervision, Licensing and custom song creation for Podcasts, as well as: TV, Film, and new media projects. He has worked on 300+ podcast episodes, films, and tv shows including #1 hits like The Shrink Next Door, Blood Ties, WeCrashed, Bunga Bunga, Do No Harm and many more. Scott has the gift of Chromesthesia, meaning he see’s color with sound, which has always been big driver in music selection and direction during the creative process.
When you sign up, we will share with you the types of music Scott is looking for as a guide for your submissions as well as a link for submitting your songs and the link to the listening session Zoom room.
The Sync Music Listening Sessions connect and your music to a top Music Supervisor, Music Coordinator or Sync Agent who will listen to your music, give you invaluable feedback and connect with you on a personal level.
The Sync Music Listening Sessions are strictly limited to 30 participants, so every single person gets one song of their music listened to, evaluated and shared with the people working on some of the top projects in TV, film, video games, trailers apps, ads, brands and the Internet.
You’ll be able to ask questions, and all playlists from the songs played in the session are archived and shared on the Sync Summit Listening Sessions website.
The cost for taking part in this Listening Session is $75 and includes the session, listing in the Session playlist and access to all session video archives.
Click the button below to register – after registration you’ll get an email with the details on how to access the session.