Round Hill Music Publishing – Vice-President Marketing 2012-Present
Round Hill Music Publishing is a new Boutique publishing company signing catalogs (including 6 Beatles songs) and new and noteworthy bands and writers.
Duties include: Signing artists (American Authors) marketing the existing catalog and new signings, Oversea staff in the film and Television department, including NY and Nashville. Creating opportunities within our music community, ie writer retreats/events to bring writers from different backgrouns together to write and create songs specifically for supervisors and producers.
Forward Syncing – Founder 2012-Present
Forward Syncing is an independent music creative licensing company working closely with music supervisors/creative contacts and the majority of the projects in the television and film world, dealing directly with the people on the front lines choosing music.
Indie Gogo – Consultant 2011-2011
Coordinated efforts to bring bands and companies to the crowd funding platform.
EMI Music Publishing – Vice President, Film/Television 1999-2011
EMI Music Publishing is the world’s largest Music Publishing Company with more than one million copyrights including iconic songs such as “New York New York”, “You’ve Got A Friend”, “Lady Marmalade”, “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough”, “Over The Rainbow”, “I Heard It Through The Grapevine” and “Singing In the Rain”. Its current hit-making writers and producers include StarGate, Jay Z, Beyoncé, Alan Jackson, Norah Jones, Alicia Keys, Pink, Usher, Kanye West, Pharrell Williams and Taio Cruz.
- Duties Included: Managed staff of 5. Helped oversee and achieve our annual goal of 50 Million. Bridged the gap between business and creative artists to ensure music opportunities were found, addressed, achieved and fulfilled. Guided artists/writers to create new songs for films, television and promos. Attended music conferences and film festivals pertaining to TV and Film. Coordinated and facilitated specific meetings/showcases with artists and music supervisors that would directly create results of songs placed in TV/Film. Liaised with Nashville writers for Los Angeles projects.
Independent Music Supervisor (in addition to my duties at EMI) 1999-2003
- TV/Film Projects Included: Fastlane, Barbershop 2, Kevin Hill, Consultant for ABC during their 2006-2007 Pilot Season.
Music Supervisor with The Budd Carr Company 1995-1999
- TV/Film Projects Included: Rockstar, Cupid (TV show starring Jeremy Piven), I Know What You Did Last Summer, Wild Things, Dance With Me.
Killer Music 1990-1993
- Duties included: A&R rep for the pop publishing division.
Lorimar/WB Television – Music Coordinator 1985-1990
- Duties Included: Scheduling all scoring sessions and playback, finding songs for the pop music placements, working on budgets for composers and their scoring sessions, hiring musicians to play or sing on camera. Work with actors on singing songs and supervised recording sessions.
- TV Shows Included: Dallas, Knots Landing, Falcon Crest, Perfect Strangers, and many other 1/2 TV shows as well as Movies of the Week.
Executive Assistant to VP of Marketing, Epic Records, Adult Contemporary Promotion Manager 1983-1985
- Projects Included: Michael Jacksons “Thriller”, Cyndi Lauper “She’s So Unusual”, Quiet Riot – first heavy rock band to go to #1 on the Billboard Hot 100,