Mark Garfield is a drummer, producer, songwriter and music publisher – founder co owner of Pop-Up Music a UK a music publisher and sync agent.
Music career: He has drummed, produced and written for artists including, Glen Matlock (Sex Pistols), Eddie Kramer (producer Jimmy Hendrix, Led Zeppelin…), Pete Brown (Cream), Mo Foster (Jeff Beck, Phil Collins), Clem Burke (Blondie), Neal X (Sigue Sigue Sputnik, Marc Almond), Arthur Brown, Micky Moody/Bernie Marsden (Whitesnake) and Hotei (Kill Bill OST). Netflix composer on Insatiable.
Gig highlights include: Glastonbury, Marquee Club, Hua Hin Jazz Festival Thailand, Hermitage Park Festival Moscow, SXSW Austin Texas.
The serious stuff: Mark graduated from the University of West London with an honours degree in music performance – honours degree in teaching from The University of Greenwich.
Pop-Up Music notable syncs:
• 3 tracks in Tarantino’s Once Upon A Time In Hollywood;
• Netflix: Ratched, I Am Not Okay With This, Insatiable, Nasty Cherry, Street Food, Close; Pose
• Amazon: The Marvelous Mrs Maisel, I’m Your Woman, The Grand Tour
• Apple TV: Long Way Up, Amazing Stories
• BBC: Giri Haji; The Little Drummer Girl
• CBS: Blood And Treasure; The Twilight Zone
• History Channel: Project Blue Book
• Far Cry 5, Watch Dogs Legion, Rock Band 4
• Estee Lauder, Nina Ricci, Jeep
These Days: Now based in London with offices at home and RAK studios, Mark with Pop-Up Music continues to provided the sync industry with great music.