30 years, and hundreds of deals ago, David Blake Chatfield began his career as an attorney and manager, representing music artists and producers, and motion picture and television writers, producers, actors, and editors. He is currently the CEO of The United Music Group, C & A Management, and Chatfield Entertainment.
Current Music Representation and Consultation:
- The Whereabouts – Cavan, Ireland
- Dissolutes – Cork, Ireland
- Sara Jase Dillan – Boston, Mass.
- David Aldo – Los Angeles to South Africa
- Sherri Abbate – Los Angeles
- Abbey Scott – Los Angeles
- Keith Chagall -Los Angeles
- Kat Perkins – Minneapolis, Minnesota
- The Black Delta Movement – Hull, England
- Jon Byrne – England
- Sol – Los Angeles
- Mohawk Radio – Manchester, England
- End of Ever – Los Angeles
- Rasmus Fjeldsted – Denmark
- Next Door to the Moon – Santa Barbara, Califorina
- Lili Blake – New York
- Karen Rubyn – Los Angeles
- Whitemoor – England
- Colorstone – Sweden
- Ella – Los Angeles
Early career music projects included representation of remix engineers and producers on projects for various artists including U2, Madonna, Natalie Cole, Michael McDonald, Kenny “Babyface” Edmunds, LA Reid, and recording artists on major labels and soundtracks.
Also co-founded Sound Image Entertainment, a nationally distributed record label and publishing company.
Sound Image’s Client List included:
ARTISTS/ GROUPS: Macy Gray ·Jessica Simpson ·Dave Navarro ·LeAnn Rimes ·Ryan Cabrera ·Slipknot Raekwon ·Duran Duran ·Ozzy Osbourne ·Mr. Big ·Motorhead ·Lou Graham ·Gene Simmons ·Yes – Niacin ·Strife · ·Rick Springfield ·The Go Go’s ·Saga · Stroke 9
David is an active member in the Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences and the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences, the Association of Independent Music Publishers, the National Association of Recording Industry Professionals, the Guild of Music Supervisors, and the California Copyright Conference.