Rio Music Buzz – September 24-26, 2014
Looking to do business in the world’s most dynamic music market? Get a song in the 2016 Olympics or get the inside scoop on Brazil’s touring business?
Then meet us in Rio de Janeiro this September at Rio Music Buzz!
Rio Music Buzz is the premier music market event for companies and people to learn, network and make the connections vital for success in the world’s eighth largest music market.
At Rio Music Buzz, you’ll have the chance to connect and do deals with managers, touring companies, promoters, brands, publishers, labels, artists and visual media productions in from across Brazil and across the world.
And it’s all happening at the epicenter of the Brazilian music business – Rio de Janeiro.
Rio Music Buzz is taking place in the heart of Rio from September 24-26 and features:
- Panels and keynotes from top Brazilian and global music industry executives
- Workshops where you can network and discuss industry issues
- A Sync Competition where your music is judged by an all star jury of music supervisors
- One-on-one meetings with key music executives, promoters and music supervisors
- Fantastic concerts of Brazilian music across Rio
- Networking receptions through the three days of the event
- Content pitching sessions for Brazilian TV, games, film and ads
If you want to take part there’s no better time to save your place than right now. For more information go to (LINK).
We look forward to hosting you in rio