Please join us on April 15, 2023 at 12PM PT/3PM ET for a music listening session with Film/TV Music Supervisor Rob Schwartz.
By signing up for this listening session you’ll get:
- A direct connection and conversation with a top Music Supervisor, Music Coordinator or Sync Agent.
- Access to any current searches or music needs of our guest.
- One song you choose to be listened to during the session by our guest to be evaluated and you’ll get detailed feedback on its syncability as well as any creative notes .
- A link to submit three songs total to our guest for further review and potential future usage.
- Information on how to connect with our guest after the session.
- A video archive of the session for your post-session review.
All of these benefits are included in the $75 price for this session. Now, here’s some information on our guest:
– CEO of Whomeez – Music Distribution’s First NFT line– CEO of GRAMMY Award Winning “WHO?MAG Distribution” w/ over 1700 releases– CEO of Multiple Award Winning Movie & TV Production and Music Supervision Company “Chetown Films”– CEO of TV Networks “WHO?MAG Multimedia”, “iFame TV”, & “Video Vision” on Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire Stick, Google Play, and all Cellphones in the App Store– CEO of TV Shows “WHO?MAG TV”, “Video Vision” & “DMTV” reaching up to 500,000,000 households worldwide!– Voting Grammy Member (Philadelphia Chapter) and Broadcast Pioneers memberTV/Movie Production Credits – FUSE TV (Director – “Dancin’ On Air” plus “Saturday Morning Fever”) ABC (editor – “The Goldberg’s & “Jimmy Kimmel Live”), MTV (music composer -“Next” & “The City”), FOX (casting – “The Four” & “The Q Show”) & Lion’s Gate Films (music supervisor):https://pro.imdb.com/name/nm4059652 (IMDB PRO page)
When you sign up, we will share with you the types of music Rob is looking for as a guide for your submissions as well as a link for submitting your songs and the link to the listening session Zoom room.
The Sync Music Listening Sessions connect and your music to a top Music Supervisor, Music Coordinator or Sync Agent who will listen to your music, give you invaluable feedback and connect with you on a personal level.
The Sync Music Listening Sessions are strictly limited to 30 participants, so every single person gets one song of their music listened to, evaluated and shared with the people working on some of the top projects in TV, film, video games, trailers apps, ads, brands and the Internet.
You’ll be able to ask questions, and all playlists from the songs played in the session are archived and shared on the Sync Summit Listening Sessions website.
The cost for taking part in this Listening Session is $75 and includes the session, listing in the Session playlist and access to all session video archives.
Click the button below to register – after registration you’ll get an email with the details on how to access the session.