Please join us on April 28, 2019, at 10 AM Pacific/1 PM Eastern, with Deutch LA SVP, Music Director, Eryk Rich for what promises to be a fantastic Supervisor Listening Session.
ALERT: Eryk is currently seeking a few different types of music.
- First of which being organic upbeat, fun, left of center instrumentals to drive a campaign across the finish line with energy and fun.
- Examples of this are NoMbe/Thutmose “Run Wild”, Cage the Elephant “Mess Around” and NVDES “The Other Side”.
- Second is something organic, somewhat sparse, emotional, ethereal, anthemic with a modern esque feel.
- Examples of this are Efterklang “Modern Drift”, Sigur Rós “Untitled #3 – Samskeyti, Explosions in the Sky “So Long, Lonesome”.
- Third is something energetic, driving and badass to really ramp up the energy of the visual of the campaign. This song needs to have multiple sections to cut/edit to.
- Examples are Kanye West “Black Skinhead”, Jaden Smith “Watch Me”, Billie Eilish “you should see me in a crown” and Big Data/Jamie Lidell “Monster”.
Eryk helped launch and build what is known today as Deutsch Music. He oversees all music initiatives for all Deutsch LA clients such as Target, VW, Taco Bell, Zillow, Hulu, Dr Pepper, Snapple, Canada Dry, Patagonia, Nintendo and many more.
In over 5 years at the agency, Eryk has worked with some of music’s biggest artists such as Bruno Mars, Sia, Adele, Meghan Trainor, Simon and Garfunkel, The Beatles, Joe Cocker, Sam Smith, Bob Dylan, ELO, Dean Martin, and many more.
Eryk continues to work closely with all creative teams across the agency to source, create, negotiate all music and talent within the music space across all brands. From in house Zillow campaign writing camps, VW partnerships with Interscope records to Target Exclusive artists campaigns with some of today’s top artists Eryk leads the way with all things music at Deutsch LA.
The Sync Music Listening Sessions connect and your music to a top music supervisor who will listen to your music, give you invaluable feedback and connect with you on a personal level.
The Sync Music Listening Sessions are strictly limited to 20 participants, so every single person gets one song of their music listened to, evaluated and shared with the people working on some of the top projects in TV, film, video games, trailers apps, ads, brands, and the Internet.
You’ll be able to ask questions, and all playlists from the songs played in the session are archived and shared on the Sync Summit Listening Sessions website.
The cost for taking part in this Listening Session is $150 and includes the session, listing in the Session playlist and access to all session video archives.
Use The Form Below to register – after registration, you’ll be directed to a thank you page with all the details on how to access the session.
IMPORTANT: By processing payment and registration for a Remora Holdings/Sync Summit product, you are confirming your usage of the purchased product.
Payments to Remora Holdings/Sync Summit are refundable for 30 days after purchase upon request.
After 30 days, Remora Holdings/Sync Summit products are not refundable for any reason unless a specific request is made, in writing, to firstname.lastname@example.org, and the request has been accepted by Remora Holdings/Sync Summit as valid. NO REFUNDS AFTER THE 30 DAY PERIOD WILL BE OTHERWISE PROVIDED.
Remora Holdings is not responsible to provide refunds due to buyer’s failure to use said product due to illness, acts of God, travel-related problems, and loss of employment. Unused products can be credited for use for another product or transfer to another person upon written request in email to email@example.com and our subsequent approval.