On January 21, 2024, from 12 PM – 2PM Pacific/3 PM – 5 PM Eastern, Music Supervisor Mike Turner joins us for what promises to be a fantastic Supervisor Listening Session.
Mike Turner is an award winning music supervisor, music editor and music producer for film, television and advertising. He’s also a regular guest speaker/panelist at national and international music industry conferences.
Mike grew up in Seattle and began working in recording studios and playing in bands as a teenager. Since then his professional trajectory in music has led him all over America working in numerous creative capacities for music publishers, record labels, licensing companies, radio stations, TV networks and production companies.
Ultimately as a music supervisor, Mike found his niche in Los Angeles where he has remained for the last 11 years. His services have been engaged for films by Judd Apatow, Michael De Luca, David Robert Mitchell, Ice T., Bret Easton Ellis, Paul Schrader and Nick Cassavetes as well as a variety of commercial spots for brands like Converse, Booking.com, Petco, Estee Lauder, Rise Credit, Microsoft and Acer Computers.
In the world of television, Mike has music supervised series’ for CBS, Netflix, MTV Networks, Direct TV, Hulu, Fox Sports and VICELAND/A&E.
Everyone has an opinion about music, but delivering a soundtrack on budget and on time in a way that not only satisfies the creative demands of the project but also the legal delivery requirements of your distributor is a skill born of experience and real, actionable industry relationships and knowledge, – not just making sweet-ass mixtapes!
Our listening sessions are a great way to meet, make a connection with, share your music and build your network by connecting with an sync industry decision maker.
When you join a Sync Listening Session, you get the following benefits:
- Make a personal connection with a music supervisor, coordinator or sync agent where you can meet and talk directly.
- Submit a total of three songs for our guest to review and keep for their projects.
- Have two songs listened to and get live feedback during the session.
- Get live briefs to submit music if the guest has an active music search.
- Get a video archive of the session for future review.
- Get your songs shared with the guest in a final playlist for future review and usage in their projects.
- Get your music shared to everyone in Sync Summit’s network and our social media.
The cost for taking part in this Listening Session is $100 and includes the session, listing in the Session playlist and access to all session video archives.
Use the button below to register – after registration you’ll get an email with the details on how to access the session.