Sync Webniars are 90-minute town-hall style meetings where you, SyncSummit founder Mark Frieser and a top music supervisor, brand manager or advertising executive will discuss the business of music and media from their perspective, listen to music and answer your questions.
And, once your webinar is done, you’ll have access to a video transcript of the session as well as a detailed takeaway from the session with links and further information.
Here’s a free link to the video from our last Sync Webinar – a one-on-one conversation with Coca-Cola’s head of Global Music Sourcing, Joshua Burke and SyncSummit founder Mark Frieser.
Our January schedule is as follows:
Here’s a taste of the brands they’ve worked (and continue to work) with:
- S.C. Johnson & Son (Glade, Ziploc, Windex, Raid)
- Wrigley’s (Orbit, 5 Gum, Extra)
- Bayer (Aspirin, Alka-Seltzer, Aleve)
- Pearle Vision
- Frito-Lay (Tostitos, Doritos, Cheetos)
- NFL Network
- “Got Milk?” (National Milk Processors)
- Sonic Drive-In