If you knew you couldn’t fail, what would your life’s dream be?” That was the question that changed Elizabeth Chan’s life. Her life’s goal was to pen a Christmas song classic that could stand the test of time amongst the holiday greats. Morgan Spurlock met Elizabeth in 2011 and challenged her to accomplish this goal in a single year by penning a Top 10 iTunes record. Her journey was captured by Spurlock and his Warrior Poets production team (One Direction: This is Us) which followed her from learning how to play guitar to her rise to #4 on the iTunes Holiday Bestseller charts.
Since then Elizabeth has garnered multiple award nominations for her songwriting and her catalogue has been tapped for upcoming high profile film and television projects.
She has continued to live and reflect as if everyday was the holidays and is releasing her follow up to her debut Everyday Holidays. The self-produced record reflects her range and growth as an artist/songwriter, working under the tutelage of Steve Lillywhite as a coach. From “Fa La La” a multi-faith nod to the Christmas and Hanukkah celebrations to “Hey Santa” a tropical serenade, to “Tis the Season” an epic rock anthem of her journey, there is something for everyone on her latest record. The best part of Everyday Holidays is that it cuts through the generic covers of Christmas music offerings and offers a fresh and modern approach to the holiday sound.
- Everyday Holidays to be featured on Keeping Up With The Kardashians “Christmas Special 2013”
- Exclusively a holiday artist, with a growing catalogue of over 300+ original compositions T Self-produced Everyday Holidays under the tutelage of Grammy award winning producer Steve Lillywhite
- Everyday Holidays was funded by fans through a Kickstarter campaign
- Debut EP Naughty & Nice premiered #4 on the iTunes Holiday Charts in 2012
- Music video for “A Christmas Song,” from her debut EP Naughty & Nice, was done in one shot, filming shut down New York City’s Times Square area
- First signed to C+C Music Factory as a teenager and discovered by popstar Anastacia
- Two-time winner of the legendary Amateur Night at the Apollo
Elizabeth Chan Performing “A Christmas Song”:
For more visit http://www.lizchanchristmas.com/