Please read: Sync Summit’s Reaction To The Coronavirus
We’ve transitioned our in-person events into a 100% online experience where you can connect directly with attendees, music supervisors, speakers and sponsors across the four days of our new Virtual Sync Summit 2021. Here’s the specifics.
1. Welcome to the Virtual Sync Summit 2021 – January 5-8, 2021.
Sync Summit’s gone virtual this year and we’ll have an all-online event with speakers, artists and connections from all over the world – bringing our LA, Tokyo, NY, Nashville and Berlin events together into one four-day virtual event. That means that regardless of where you are you’ll still get to network, to share your music, see product demos, participate in panels and keynotes and more, including:
- Real-time discussions where you can ask questions and get answers
- Set up of pitch sessions and meetings
- A personal EPK on the sync summit website
- Musical showcases
- Our setting up of meetings on your behalf with speakers and sponsors
- Sharing of contact information from all participants after the event
- A video archive of the entire event
We’re employing technology that allows us to hold a virtual event that will provide you with the ability to watch, to interact with fellow participants, and to showcase your talent.
And, if you decide you want to attend the event in-person, you can apply the $199 cost of attending the virtual version of the event as a credit to upgrade to attending in person.
Click here to sign up for the Virtual Sync Summit.
2. Sync Listening Sessions
Our Sync Listening Sessions bring you and your music directly with the world’s leading music supervisors, music editors and other decision makers who can license your music and provide you with invaluable expert information on how you can connect your music to their projects and the sync licensing industry.
- We hold a two-hour online listening session with a top music supervisor that’s strictly limited to twenty registrants. We do this to make sure all participants get heard, get to interact and get their music evaluated.
- Every participant will submit a song for evaluation to us for listening during the session by the guest music supervisor.
- Every participant will get a video archive of the session, and all Listening Session playlists will be posted on the SyncSummit website and promoted to our 40,000 person mailing list.