Please join us on April 30, 2023 at 10 AM PT/1 PM ET for a music listening session with Doner (Ad Agency) Senior Music Producer Madeline Dowling.
By signing up for this listening session you’ll get:
- A direct connection and conversation with a top Music Supervisor, Music Coordinator or Sync Agent.
- Access to any current searches or music needs of our guest.
- One song you choose to be listened to during the session by our guest to be evaluated and you’ll get detailed feedback on its syncability as well as any creative notes .
- A link to submit three songs total to our guest for further review and potential future usage.
- Information on how to connect with our guest after the session.
- A video archive of the session for your post-session review.
All of these benefits are included in the $75 price for this session. Now, here’s some information on our guest:
Madeline Dowling is Senior Music Producer at the Ad Agency Doner. From an early age, she knew that she wanted to work in music and after trying on many hats (show promotion, record label, booking agency, music PR, talent buying, and even a stint at The Grammys) she finally landed her dream gig as a Music Supervisor in 2013. She has worked with top brands like Kraft, Disney, Cadillac, and several high profile tech companies she can’t name due to non-disclosure agreements. Before her work at Doner, Madeline’s career included roles at Good Ear Music Supervision, creative agency mcgarrybowen, Chop Shop Music Supervision, Format Entertainment, and Marmoset along with many freelance projects.
When you sign up, we will share with you the types of music Madeline is looking for as as she shares them with us a guide for your submissions as well as a link for submitting your songs and the link to the listening session Zoom room.
The Sync Music Listening Sessions connect and your music to a top Music Supervisor, Music Coordinator or Sync Agent who will listen to your music, give you invaluable feedback and connect with you on a personal level.
The Sync Music Listening Sessions are strictly limited to 30 participants, so every single person gets one song of their music listened to, evaluated and shared with the people working on some of the top projects in TV, film, video games, trailers apps, ads, brands and the Internet.
You’ll be able to ask questions, and all playlists from the songs played in the session are archived and shared on the Sync Summit Listening Sessions website.
The cost for taking part in this Listening Session is $75 and includes the session, listing in the Session playlist and access to all session video archives.
Click the button below to register – after registration you’ll get an email with the details on how to access the session.