The Summer Sync/Tech Summit is an hybrid event with two days live on September 7-8 in Nashville and online from September 6-8 that will connect you and your music with the top decision makers in music licensing and composition for all forms of visual and interactive media. In addition, this event will have a special focus on the companies and technologies essential for doing business in sync, including NFTs, the Blockchain, cryptocurrencies, AI, music production, cataloging, metadata, organization, storage and delivery, including demos, tutorials and walkthroughs as well as a competition with awards given to the companies creating the best technologies for sync.
The event will include:
- Three days of panels, keynotes and demos from over 100 Speakers from brands, Ads, Tech, TV, Film, Music, Production, Sync Agents and More Industry Players.
- Networking opportunities before, during and after the event- both online and in person.
- Our personal assistance in connecting with speakers and attendees.
- Showcases, Composition Challenges, Workshops on practical elements of sync and scoring.
- Demos of new and existing technology solutions for sync and composition.
- An EPK for every attendee on the Sync Summit website.
- A final contact list of speakers and attendees.
- Video archives of all in-person and online sessions.
- The opportunity to submit music to every speaker at the event.
Attending and taking part is simple – all you need is a connection to the Internet and if you want to join us in Nashville in person, you can do that too .
Registering for the event is simple. The details and links to register are below:
ATTENDING ONLINE ONLY – $199: This rate includes all panels, benefits and archives of all sessions of the three days of the event.